Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 of 72 Day Challenge

Day 1 of 72

1/7/13 - Woke up early because my DS had to be ready for school this morning at 6:30am... however, I decided that my warm bed was more appealing than getting a jump start on the day.  Hoping this mentality will change.  Slept till 8:00am and then got up with the girls.  A man rang the doorbell at 8:30 to work on the house.  Should have gotten that jump start on the day.  I have learned my lesson!  Anyhow, took my measurements, weighed (ugh), took my pictures, entered the contest on YouCan24 website, took DD to the gym for her class... FORGOT TO EAT BREAKFAST.  Great... so, I have tried to make up my breakfast all morning.  Eating and supplements are not quite on schedule, but I feel alright at this point.  Waiting for my 2nd Spark of the day and Catalyst.  Will do that soon.  ADJUSTMENT!  I will get there - have to have grace! 

Here are my goals:
  1. Be patient with myself when I make mistakes - have grace.
  2. Lose 10% body fat (trying to decrease the body fat % and increase the fat free mass %)
  3. Encourage others along the way.
  4. Stay committed to this process and the workouts 3X/Week.
I can do it!  I know it!  I won't start my Herbal Cleanse until mid February.  Should be interesting to see how that affects my results!  Gonna go do the workout now instead of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment