Saturday, January 5, 2013

Looking Back to...

My 1st 24 Day Challenge... Fall 2012 



My new hair and my new SMILE
after the Challenge!

11/13/12 - Day 2
This is the 2nd day of my challenge... Things are going a bit smoother today.  Yesterday was rough.  I really really wanted my "go to" foods - coffee w/ lots of creamer, crackers, breads, cheese!!! Trying really hard to change these habits.  Wow, it's harder physically that I thought.  I was cranky, tired, and achy yesterday.  I even thought I was going to have a panic attack or heart attack in the night (psychologically a mess!!).  I was hungry... so, today I am eating more!  I try not to be afraid of eating more.  I felt a lot better when I woke up this morning.  This is quite an adjustment for me.  I already feel like I have lost weight.  But, we'll see.  So far so good.  I got my Distributor package in the mail today.  I'll be reading more.

11/14/12 - Day 3
Woke up with energy this morning.  Not feeling sick to my stomach like yesterday.  I can already tell I've lost weight and have resisted weighing on the scale.  YES!  Feeling slightly queasy this afternoon, after drinking the Spark, but I think that means I am ready for my snack.  Trying to learn what hungry feels like.
11/15/12 - Day 4
This was a GREAT day - Hunger under control and felt better.  Missed out on a yummy holiday dinner, but really didn't miss it too much - I am FOCUSED!  I drank my shake and felt good about my choices.  I love waking up knowing I've made good choices!
11/21/12 - Day 11
I am amazed by my results.  Can't believe I've already gone down a pant size!  16 inches and 7 pounds!  GREAT start!  Keep going, Dorinda!
12/6/12 - Day 24
Today is the end of my Challenge and I can't believe I made it!  I am pleased with my results and more pleased with myself that I actually did this for myself.  On my way to meeting goals and finding my JOY again in 2013!

What I learned on my Challenge:
  1. Sugar doesn't = ENERGY
  2. There really is a way to eat well and feel well!
  3. Adding in supplements has made all the difference in sustaining energy.
  4. I can lose body fat and get past plateaus!
  5. Coffee isn't all I thought it was!
  6. I can do this!!!



DAY 1 of Challenge                                                                              DAY 24 of Challenge

MY 24 DAY CHALLENGE
RESULTS

Days 1-10:  
Lost 7.4lbs. and 16 inches!!!

Day 24:  
Lost a total of 11lbs and 24 inches!!!



NOTE:  I still have 40 pounds of body fat to lose, but I am well on my way!  At least it's not 60lbs any more!!!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment