Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 2 of 72

At the end of the day I FINALLY got in my first CanYou24 workout.  It was really fun and surprisingly I said to myself "I can do 24"!  It was very do-able... unlike the previous DVD series I attempted where I had to add 11 hours of workouts to my week!  Today, I got up and got going - had my Spark, Catalyst, and MNS Max 3... did the Stretch workout at a moderate pace.  It was a nice mix of yoga and stretches I am used to.  It was a GREAT start to the day!  I'm glad it's out of the way!  Now, on to breakfast!  Steel Cut Oats and an egg!  Again, just like my first Challenge, I was very cranky on the 1st day.  What is up with that?  I guess it's the adjustment to the changes.  Hoping for a better day today.  Off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment